You’re in the market to purchase a vehicle, but can’t decide whether you should go the new or used car buying route. Let’s weigh the options, shall we?
Advantages of Buying a New Car
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty
- No previous owners
- Comes with the latest, up-to-date technology (i.e. Bluetooth, energy efficient, etc.)
Advantages of Buying a Used Car
- Less expensive
- Slower depreciation (depending on make and model)
- Lower tax and insurance costs
- May come with up-to-date technology (depending on model year)
Although there are advantages to buying either a new or used car, it really comes down to what makes the most sense for you financially. It may be wise to evaluate your finances and determine a budget that aligns with your car buying needs.
It’s also important for you to know your vehicle financing options. If you are someone with bad credit or no credit who is currently in the car buying market, auto finance programs like Credit Acceptance can help you get approved for financing. Get connected with a dealer enrolled in the Credit Acceptance program and find your credit approval today!
- Publish Date