null How Your Car Dealership Can Approve More Customers for Car Financing
Getting customers approved for car financing is an important step in the car buying process. Many car dealerships that offer traditional auto financing only approve car buyers who have what most auto lenders and car finance companies consider a positive credit history.
On the contrary, car dealerships that offer subprime auto financing can approve car buyers with bad credit or no credit history, opening the door for them to approve more customers.
Car dealerships that are enrolled in Credit Acceptance car finance programs can approve both non-prime and subprime car buyers who have a less than perfect credit history. Through our financing programs, enrolled independent, BHPH and franchise dealers receive:
- Competitive advances on new and used vehicles
- Same-day funding with eContracting
- 100% non-recourse with no look-to-book
- Easy-to-use inventory integration
- Flexible F&I compensation
- Easy integrations: Dealertrack®, RouteOne®, AutoClick, ProMax and more!
Enrolled car dealers can also sell more cars to non-prime car buyers through our GOLD financing option, which includes:
- Lower interest rates ran
- Up to 72-month terms (with no term extension fee)
- No proof of bank or residence required
- Proof of income waived for qualifying applicants with 660+ FICO
- Multiple open autos on bureau
*Provided Credit Acceptance’s Fair Lending Policy requirements are met, dealers may further reduce the interest rate. For additional information see our Fair Lending Policy and applicable Dealer Funding Standard.
Credit Acceptance works with more than 12,000 franchise, independent and BHPH car dealers across the nation to help them sell more cars by enabling them to approve credit-challenged buyers for car financing. Last year, enrolled dealers were paid nearly $4 billion in total funding and more than $185 million in Portfolio Profit.
If your car dealership wants to increase sales by offering subprime car financing for buyers with bad credit or no credit, simply fill out the form on our website to learn the benefits of becoming an enrolled dealer in our auto finance program!
- Publish Date