As an Engineer for Credit Acceptance, you will work on building innovative technologies and future-proofing our business to stay ahead in the ever-changing digital landscape. Responsibilities in your area may include:
- Design and implement databases and data models to support the application.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the application and suggest improvements.
- Document the architecture, design, and code for future reference and maintainability.
- Contribute to the team's sprint commitments and actively participate in Agile practices.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams including product managers, designers, and other engineers.
Benefits of being on the Engineering team:
Performance bonus plan
Healthcare available Day 1 of employment
27.5 paid holidays, vacation, and sick days for first full year of employment
401(k) contribution and company match of up to 5% of your salary
Paid parental time off
Our team members are full of P.R.I.D.E.
At Credit Acceptance, we’re passionate about everything we do for dealers, consumers, and for each other every day. Driving that passion are our Core Values. They’re more than words; they create a positive workplace that has resulted in many national workplace awards.
Training on your first day & beyond! Foundational training plus continuous learning.
A listening culture that gives every team member a voice.
A work environment that includes time for having fun, and many recognition programs.