As a Human Resources team member for Credit Acceptance, you will work to comply with our company standards, exceed customer expectations and drive our Great Place to Work culture.
- Team members are dedicated to identifying top talent and supporting team members throughout the lifecycle of their employment with Credit Acceptance.
- Our Benefits and Compensation team members ensure we are providing a comprehensive benefit plan and also look at what other companies pay their team members for comparable jobs and what we pay our team members in comparable positions.
- Training and Development delivers training and learning solutions that are developed in-house or purchased through vendors.
- Through the consistent delivery of quality services and understanding the needs of our business, we develop innovative improvements as we strive towards our company’s Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals!
Benefits of being on the Human Resources team:
Performance bonus plan
Healthcare available Day 1 of employment
27.5 paid holidays, vacation, and sick days for first full year of employment
401(k) contribution and company match of up to 5% of your salary
Paid parental time off
Human Resources positions include:
- Compensation and Workforce Management
- Employee Engagement
- People Strategies
- Talent Acquisition
- Training and Development
Our team members are full of P.R.I.D.E.
At Credit Acceptance, we’re passionate about everything we do for dealers, consumers, and for each other every day. Driving that passion are our Core Values. They’re more than words; they create a positive workplace that has resulted in many national workplace awards.
Training on your first day & beyond! Foundational training plus continuous learning.
A listening culture that gives every team member a voice.
A work environment that includes time for having fun, and many recognition programs.