Become an enrolled Credit Acceptance dealer today.
Enter and submit your information.
You’ll be contacted by a Credit Acceptance representative.
Then, start driving possibility at your dealership.
To help grow your business, we put you in the driver’s seat with:
Portfolio Program gives you an opportunity for consistent cash flow by sharing future collections from customers. We offer you three ways to get paid:
- Front-end advance for every funded deal, which typically allows you to cover your cost of the vehicle and provides for an upfront advance for each contract.
- Portfolio Profit Express (PPE): Cap a pool* at 50 or 100 contracts and receive a PPE payment—get forecasted cash flows once you hit 50 loans
- Portfolio Profit: an opportunity to receive 80% of the net collections on all contracts
- $236MM in Portfolio Profit paid out to dealers last year
*Each pool represents a subset of your total portfolio of contracts and serves as a mechanism to help accelerate expected Portfolio Profit, and to give you the opportunity to receive an advance on that future profit in the form of a Portfolio Profit Express Payment.
Purchase Program offers a one-time higher upfront advance.
- You may opt to use this program when a higher advance is desired at time of funding, or in environments with more traditional pay plans:
- Competitive new vehicle financing options
- Up to 84 months for new vehicles
CAPS enables you to find the best solution quickly:
- Say “yes” to every customer, regardless of bad credit, no credit—even bankruptcy
- Structure, deliver and contract the deal that’s best for you and your customers by proposing multiple, specific deals for each customer, 24/7/365
- Same-day funding with our eContracting & eSignature
- Automatically feed your vehicle inventory
- Built-in compliance rules
With competitive financing across the credit spectrum, you can set every customer up for long-term success:
- No credit to prime credit options
- Increase cash flow through higher front-end advances
- Structure deals that meet the customer’s down payment and monthly payment requirements
- Lower or no stipulations for prime customers
- Platinum: 660+ FICO with interest rates as low as 6.99%
- Gold: 600+ FICO with interest rates as low as 11.99%
- Silver: 550+ FICO with interest rates as low as 15.99%
- Standard: No minimum FICO with interest rates as low as 16.99%
Helpful articles from the Lot Blog
“Subprime car financing can help your dealership and your customers.”
Do you want the ability to approve every car buyer? We can help.
How Car Dealerships Can Approve Car Buyers With Multiple Open Autos Or Repossessions
There are many scenarios that may prevent car buyers from getting credit approval from traditional finance companies and auto lenders, two of which include multiple autos on bureau and/or one or more repossessions on the customer’s credit history.
How the Credit Acceptance Portfolio Program can help your independent dealership.
Through Portfolio Program, your franchise dealership can approve credit-challenged car buyers for newer, lower-mileage vehicles.