There’s a common misconception amongst franchise dealerships that subprime financing is limited to older, high-mileage vehicles. While most franchise dealers offer traditional car financing with lower interest rates to customers with prime credit scores (660+), offering non-prime and subprime car financing can help your dealership approve more customers, sell more cars, and generate more cash flow and profit for your business.
Through the Credit Acceptance Portfolio Program, your franchise dealership can approve credit-challenged car buyers for newer, lower-mileage vehicles at interest rates as low as 12.99%.
Our Portfolio Program offers:
- Credit approvals on new vehicles to every customer, regardless of credit history
- Competitive advances on newer, lower-mileage vehicles
- 100% non-recourse financing with no look-to-book
- Same-day funding available with eContracting
- Flexible F&I compensation
- Seamless integration with Dealertrack® and RouteOne®
- Get paid multiple ways and receive up to an 80% piece of future collections.
- Give your customers the opportunity to improve their credit with on-time payments, since Credit Acceptance reports to the major credit bureaus.
How does the Portfolio Program work?
To help increase cash flow and profitability, your franchise dealership can get paid three ways through our Portfolio Program:
- Upfront cash advance
- Portfolio Profit Express (PPE) — When you cap a pool (a subset of your portfolio of 50 or 100 contracts), you receive a PPE payment, which typically averages $200 to $300 per contract (depending on the 50 or 100 pool cap).
- Portfolio Profit — You receive 80% of the net collections, which typically averages $750 per contact (depending on contract size, collection rate, etc.).
Check out how our Portfolio Program helped this enrolled franchise dealer stay in business:
For the last 50 years, Credit Acceptance has been committed to helping BHPH, independent, and franchise car dealers sell more cars and make more money.
Last year, we paid enrolled dealers nearly $4 billion in total funding and more than $185 million in Portfolio Profit. If your franchise car dealership is ready to approve more customers, sell more cars and make more money, fill out the form on our website to learn the benefits of becoming an enrolled dealer!
- Publish Date