As rewarding as owning an independent dealership can be, there are many factors that go into ensuring your car dealership’s success, such as increasing your bottom line, improving customer satisfaction, and staying on par with your competitors.
While offering car financing through your independent dealership is a good way to increase cash flow and profits, working with the right finance company is crucial. Many independent dealers work with finance companies that are more focused on their own profits than helping the dealer succeed. Unlike traditional finance companies, Credit Acceptance keeps paying you after you close the deal, so you have the funding and financial resources to grow and succeed in your car business.
The Credit Acceptance Portfolio Program allows your independent dealership to:
- Sell more cars and generate cash flow and profit while we service and collect on the contracts.
- Get paid multiple ways and receive up to an 80% piece of future collections.
- Give your customers the opportunity to improve their credit with on-time payments since Credit Acceptance reports to the major credit bureaus.
How does the Portfolio Program work?
Enrolled independent car dealers can get paid three ways through our Portfolio Program, including
- Upfront cash advance for each contract.
- Portfolio Profit Express (PPE) — When you cap a pool consisting of 50 or 100 contracts, you receive a PPE payment, which typically averages $200 to $300 per contract (depending on the 50 or 100 pool cap).
- Portfolio Profit — You receive 80% of the net collections, which typically averages $750 per contact (depending on contract size, collection rate, etc.).
For the last 50 years, Credit Acceptance has been committed to helping BHPH, independent, and franchise car dealers sell more cars and make more money.
Last year, we paid enrolled dealers nearly $4 billion in total funding and more than $185 million in Portfolio Profit. If your independent car dealership is ready to approve more customers, sell more cars and make more money, fill out the form on our website to learn the benefits of becoming an enrolled dealer!
- Publish Date